Our site is a site operated by the Company - a private limited liability company registered in Israel with registered headquarters at:
PO Box 370 Raanana 4310301 ISRAEL
You may use our site ONLY for purposes permitted by law.
You may NOT use our site:
- in any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation and/or any of the Instructions, and/or in a manner that does not comply with any of the content standards specified herein below;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming and/or or attempting to harm and/or that is offensive in any way to any person and/or entity and/or group of people or entities, including without derogation from the generality of the above, to minors;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of spam or similar solicitation;
- to knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree and undertake:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, disassemble, modify or re-sell any part of our site without our prior written approval to this effect;
- not to access without prior written approval and authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site and/or any part thereof is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site and/or of any part thereof;
- or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You hereby undertake to use any interactive services provided on our site in strict compliance and observance of the Instructions and the applicable laws, as well as in preservation of any third party rights (including intellectual property rights) related thereto.
These content standards apply to any and all materials that you input to our site (inputs) and to any interactive services associated with it.
All inputs made by you to our site must comply with the ALL of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any input as well as to the each input in its entirety.
- be accurate;
- be genuinely held ;
- comply with the applicable Israeli law, as well as with the law of any country in which such are posted.
- Comply with the provisions of the Instructions.
- Inputs must not:
- contain any material and/or content that is defamatory or detrimental to any person and/or entity;
- contain any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or other;
- infringe any third party right, including intellectual property right, copyright, database right or trade mark;
- be likely to deceive any person and/or contain any misrepresentation;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidentiality and/or privilege;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate and/or origin from us, if this is not the case;
- or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act, such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine in our exclusive discretion whether there has been any breach or violation of the Instructions and/or any part thereof and/or the applicable law through your use of our site. When a breach and/or violation has been found to have occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and you hereby waive any and all claims and/or demands against us and/or anybody on our behalf to this effect.
- immediately, temporarily or permanently terminate and/or block your access and/or use and/or any other right of your related to our site;
- immediately, temporarily or permanently remove any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue a warning to you;
- initiate legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs and damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- initiating any further legal action against you;
- undertake any action against you permitted by law;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for any and all actions taken in response to breaches and/or violations of the Instructions and/or the applicable legislation on your part. The responses described in this policy are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Modification of Instructions and/or of any part thereof
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- You hereby expressly declare and consents that use of content and/or services, and/or products, and/or technology provided by US AND/OR our site is at your sole responsibility. Neither the company, its affiliates nor any of its respective employees AGENTS, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF AND/OR ACCESS TO OUR SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE.
- OUR SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE EXPRESSELY MADE AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OUR SITE AND/OR THE COMPANY AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING OUR SITE AND/OR OUR SITE'S SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON OUR SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHERTHE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OUR SITE OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THERE FROM, OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- "You" for the purpose of the Instructions shall mean any visitor and/or user of our site.
- Any conflict and/or dispute arising between you and the Company as a result of and/or in relation to the Instructions and/or our site and/or any use of and/or access thereto shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and the competent courts of Tel -Aviv - Jaffa shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect thereto.