- 1. General
R.E.S. OLEH Ltd. ("we", "us" or the "Company") are committed to protecting and preserving your privacy.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy and recognize Your need for protection and appropriate management of any personally identifiable information (the "Personal Information") You share with us or which is made available to us through Your downloading, installing and/or use of our services.
Information we may collect from you
You hereby consent to and confirm our right to collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with in any manner, either directly or indirectly, including without derogation information published and/or posted and/or uploaded by you on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use parts of our site or our entire site, subscribing to our site or posting material on our site. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry about any product or service marketed or promoted by us or when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- details of your visits to our site, including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access; and details about the business on whose behalf you are making an enquiry about any product or service marketed or promoted by us, including (without limitation) the business name, address, email address and telephone number and details relevant to the purchasing enquiry such as turnover and number of employees.
2. IP addresses and cookies
You hereby consent to and confirm our right to collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for any purposes whatsoever, including for system administration and/or to report information to our supplier partners and aggregated information to our advertising partners. Such aggregated information is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
You hereby consent to and approve our right to obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. The use "Cookies" to help You personalize Your online experience. A Cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to You. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Cookies enable us, inter alia:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognize you when you return to our site.
- To uphold your privacy.
3. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination in and/or outside Israel. It may also be processed by individuals operating outside Israel who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such individuals maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing and waive any and all claims and/or demands against any of the above specified with respect thereto
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you waive in advance any and all claims and/or demands against us and/or anybody on our behalf with respect to such passwords and/or disclosure and/or loss thereof, and/or any consequence and/or damage resulting from any of the above.
We hereby notify you in advance that transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We do NOT guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you waive any and all claims and/or demands against us and/or anybody on our behalf with respect to the above.
4. Uses made of the information
We shall not disclose or use any of your Personal Information without your explicit consent or as set forth explicitly herein for the followings:
- to ensure that content of our site is presented in the most effective, accurate and complete manner;
- to enable the Company to render the services in its field of business;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our site.
You authorize us to permit selected third parties to use your data, to clarify your requirements, measure customer service and satisfaction and provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and they or we may contact you about these by post, telephone or facsimile or, subject to clauses 4.3 and 4.4 below, email or SMS.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject matter of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have previously consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us in writing and in advance to this effect at firstname.lastname@example.org. .
5. Disclosure of your information
You hereby authorize us to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our shareholders, affiliates, officers and directors.
You hereby authorize us to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you will form a part of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply the Instructions and/or any part thereof and/or other agreements; and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- We keep track of the users' usage of the services offered in our site in particular, in order to determine popularity of certain features, functionality of the services herein for other purposes, including commercial purposes. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the usage to users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.
- We will disclose Your Information, as provided via the site, to third parties, without Your prior notice, only if: (a) We are required to do so by law, or if (b) We believe in 'good faith' that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of us and/or to protect the personal safety of users of services hereunder or the public.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your above right at any time by contacting us email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our supplier partners, advertising partners, third parties and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and/or any breach thereof and/or any damage or loss caused to you as a result of you following up on any of the above - such shall at all times remain your exclusive and sole responsibility.
7. Security of Personal Information.
We reasonably secure the Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and keep such information on computer servers in a standard controlled and secured environment. Our data bases on which Your data (and Personal Information therein) are reserved, are reasonably secured and programmed for protection from exposure and unauthorized use of such data and/or Personal Information.
- Contact email address: info@Bioquote.co.il.
- Address: R.E.S. OLEH LTD PO Box 370 Raanana 4310301 ISRAEL.